Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 20 April 2015

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm: 245 Audacious

Hi everyone!

So I'm back with another mini review, and you'll be happy to hear that not only is it a rave one, but it's affordable too! 

I recently picked up one of the new the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm's in the colour Audacious. It's a bright orange coral colour and my favourite for the upcoming summer months, it's also the one Emma Stone wears in the adverts if you've seen it. 


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious

really was surprised by how pigmented this was, but unlike a matte lipstick this is super comfortable to wear and lasts a really long time before touch ups are needed. I normally hate mattes because they make my lips feel so chapped but this was great and only needs one swipe for full pigment on the lips.


                             


                             

I'll definitely be back in Boots to pick up a few more of these for summer, they have a range of bright colours and also nudes, so everyone's catered for! Plus, at only £7.99 it would be rude not to. I haven't tried the other finishes of the lip balms but I definitely will after finding this one so impressive. let me know down below in the comments if you've tried any and your thoughts! 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig