Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 22 March 2015

BEAUTY CHAMBER: WHERE TO BUY Z PALETTE UK, MORPHE UK, SIGMA UK

Hellooo,

So I just wanted to do a quick post about where I get my Sigma brushes, Morphe brushes and Z Palettes from in the UK because I think some of you may have done the same as me and slightly over paid for them! Or if the price put you off before you'll want to keep on reading... ;)

I've been planning on purchasing a Z-Palette for a while now as my make up is really starting to pile up and it's just such a convenient way to store everything. If your totally confused as to what a Z Palette is, it's a magnetic case to store make up in. You can pop out all of your eyeshadows/blushes/bronzers etc etc and pop in to this one case instead. Very handy whether you need to free up more room on your vanity, for travelling or just the convenience of having everything in the one place when your in a rush in the morning!



In America they range from $15 for a small to $20 for a large, which when you convert to pounds isn't too bad. At first the only place I could find them in the UK was Ebay and Amazon, and I purchased a small from the latter costing £15 for a small, very very pricey compared to the dollars! I also bought the infamous Sigma Flat Top Kabuki on Amazon too, but had been putting of paying £15 for an E25 blending brush.

I previously mentioned the UK website Beauty Chamber in my post about Morphe Brushes. At the time I also bought a large Z Palette and the Sigma E25 because I couldn't believe how much cheaper they were compared to Amazon!



The large Z Palette cost around £15 (when it's around £23 on Amazon!) and the Sigma was £4 cheaper at £11, but hey, every little helps right?

I really like this website as its stock is so different to all the usual UK make up sites, plus I had absolutely no problems with payment or shipping, so it gets a big thumbs up from me!

If you interested they also stock a really large range of Sigma and Morphe make up too, I really want to try out some of the eye shadow palettes as i've heard loads about them! And they aren't too pricey either. I would still double check if Amazon is cheaper because I think my Sigma F80 was slightly cheaper on there.

Annoyed with myself for paying over the odds for the small palette but hopefully this will help out anyone looking to purchase one, they really are fantastic! Let me know down below if you get one :)

https://www.beautychamber.co.uk/z-palette-c-322.html


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig