Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 15 March 2015

NARS: Audacious Lipstick in Raquel

Last month I was lucky enough to snatch up the Nars Audacious Lipstick in the colour Raquel. It seems to be permanently sold out online at Space NK so when I noticed it was back I ordered it straight away to see what all the hype is about!





At £24 a pop, these are definitely a high end lipstick,around the same price point as YSL but around £10 more than Mac, but if that's what your looking for I would definitely recommend this lipstick line.

I love my nude shades, they're just perfect for everyday wear and you can't really go wrong with them, hence why I picked the shade Raquel. It's a gorgeous pink/beige shade and would suit so many skin tones as it's not 'concealer lips nude' kinda nude if you get me haha. It's more of a darker nude.



The packaging on these lipstick is so luxurious too. I think Nars may have my all round favourite makeup packing across the board. The lipsticks have sleek black packaging and the cases are magnetic, so click back in to place. It's just little things, but it does really make you want to shell out £24 for another!




As for the formula, it's extremely creamy and pigmented, you only need a swipe or two and your good to go. I don't think these are marketed as a long wearing lipstick but they do last a fair few hours before you have to touch up. I normally reapply after i've eaten although it does still leave a sort of stain on your lips.



Raquel still seems to be sold out on Space NK's site but it's back in stock directly from Nars if you want to try it out.

http://narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/raquel-audacious-lipstick/0607845094647.html

I definitely want to pick up a few more of these over the next few months, especially Geraldine, Lana, Catherine and Juilette, all orange-y coral colours which are my favourite and perfect for summer!

                                                 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig