Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Rapid Lash Review: Before and After

Hey everyone!

Over the last year I've had a tonne of compliments on how long and voluminous my lashes have been looking, and while I have changed up my mascara routine I've found a huge difference in a product called Rapid Lash.

I first noticed this product in Boots, but at a whopping £42 (roughly!) I just couldn't bring myself to try it out, especially since I hadn't really heard anything about the product before. But to my delight, nearly a year ago I found this little gem on Amazon for around £20 (it tends to vary from £20 to £25, so my advice would be to keep an eye on it if you're thinking of trying it out!) What tipped it for me, aside from the price, was all the fab reviews about the product. 2 bottles later and now i'm giving my review!

Yes you read that right, I loved this product so much that I bought a second, it really is that good and I hope my pictures do it justice! For the first few months using the first bottle I made sure to apply it near enough every night to my top and bottom lashes as I was desperate to see the results. Sure enough after a few months of using this product people really did start to notice the difference and I had so many compliments on them and questions on what I was using. With my second bottle however I only use it two or three times a week to maintain my lashes and keep them healthy. I also think it's worth mentioning that I have't noticed any side effects using this product and will definitely be purchasing a third!

There's also a brow treatment from this company too, if anyone has tried that let me know down below if it's any good or not :)


Rapidlash - http://www.amazon.co.uk/RapidLash-Eye-Lash-Enhancing-Serum/dp/B0097G3XDY

                                                                START MARCH 2014





                                                                         START APRIL





                                                                           MID APRIL




                                                               
                                                                          MID MAY





                                                                          MID JUNE





                                                               3 MONTH PERIOD 


























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig